Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Slow Life: Yes!

 I didn’t memorize one word yesterday. In fact, I did diddly squat. I didn’t even read with Guido.

Her Highness and I walked with our friends, then I went for coffee with Stacy and Bryce, and after that I did some shopping. I came home and had a bunch of housekeeping to do, and when I was done, I found myself desperate to nap. Hello sofa. Then dinner, more sofa and bed.

I watched The Judge on Netflix and quite liked it. I think Robert Downey Jr. is a fabulous actor. (Remember Chaplin?) Vera Farmiga, a remarkable Robert Duval, and Vincent D’Onofrio round out a stellar cast bringing an extremely well-written script to life. 

Today. Has been very busy, hence this late post. I’ve arranged to return to Vancouver mid-March and did a lot of clinic work in advance of tomorrow’s board meeting. It’s a spectacular day—so great, in fact, that when I went to the village to pick up some prescriptions, the car was toasty warm from the sunshine when I got back into the car. 















No comments: