Sunday, February 19, 2023

Mayday Again

Saturday became a gorgeous bright and sunny day. Sheba and I spent a good long time in the park in the afternoon with the ball. She loves chasing the ball, and I love exhausting her when I am going out for the evening. Late in the afternoon, I have her a nice big mean of chicken and hamburger, freshly cooked, and then soaked in butter sauce FULL of antibiotics. I’m chuffed that I am finding ways to get the drugs into her because she hates the taste of her pills.

I didn’t memorize any new lines in my script. I did, however, go through the section I’ve memorized a few times though. It’s firmly there!

And in the evening, I went to François’ and Eoin’s place for dinner. Jay, Bryce and Trevor were there, as were F&E’s two whippets whom I adore. It was a terrific night of fun and delicious food. I was the first to leave. I wanted to get home to Sheba, the kitties and my warm and comfy bed. I was beat at the end of the day.

Today is Myday. I love Sundays. I am going to read and chill all day. It’s not raining, so I went on the big community dog walk with Her Highness. It was a great morning for a walk. I may memorize a few more lines at some point today, but I don’t put any pressure on myself on Mydays to do anything. 















No comments: