Thursday, March 17, 2022

Wet, Wet, Wet; Study, Study, Study


I was blown away by this video—the costumes, choreography and performances. And they're kids! What fun this video is, and what a wonderful record of their talent and energy for their future! The young lad who stars in this and put the video together is Ky Baldwin, an Australian phenomenal entertainer.

Wednesday was a gorgeous day, but it was cold as our group walked in the morning. As usual, the fragrances of the forest made me feel rhapsodic. It warmed up through the day, but I stayed indoors all day studying ASL.

In the evening, I went to The Surf with Stacy and it was fabulous. Window seat on a lovely night, nice people in the place and a great server. I had fabulous Saltspring Island muscles but passed on the sauce (onion) and garlic bread.

On Monday, I see Joanne, my dietician again. I look forward to gushing about how great I feel and how marvellous the diet was for me. And then, I assume, I’ll get direction on how to eat for the rest of my life. I imagine I’ll never eat apples, garlic, bread (except sourdough) or onions ever again. But I’ll soon know for sure.

Today is wet, wet, wet. Sheba and I walked in the rain with Stacy and her Otis, and we both were dying of heat with out raincoats on. I came home rather drenched because I had to take my coat off. Sheba was a dirty wet mess too. So, when I got home, I had a rest. I was pooped from a night of tossing and turning.

I’ll study, of course, and read. That’ll be my day: Inside and warm.
















No comments: