Sunday, September 18, 2022

Fall Fair Day

Please consider signing this petition "Minister Green, Dr Kandola: Make HIV prevention medication free in Northwest Territories."  Here is a link to the petition.

Saturday began dull, with a bit of a chill in the air. Sheba and I went to the farmers’ market and then to the village grocery store so that I could get sushi for lunch, and then came home to Zoom with Marina and Costin who are just back from Romania, their home and native land. And as we talked, the sun came out.

I just read, did chores and puttered around all day. I did nothing of significance and went to bed early to a night of dreams that had me wake in a somewhat somber mood this morning. I woke early in the pitch black before dawn. It was an early start to Sunday, my day. Sheba and I will go on the big community dog walk, and this afternoon we’ll go to our annual community fair on the Commons. I’m looking forward to it.

I’m also looking forward to tonight. I’m going to light a small fire for my evening at home. It will be a beautiful way to end my day because I will have no power today. Hydro is doing some work so it will be off from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. 















No comments: