Friday, October 29, 2021

Deep Sleep

Pre FND, I slept 4-5 hours a night and I did that for five decades. Last night I slept for 10.5 hours, exhausted from s short night of socializing. I tell people that it’s hard to talk; nothing proves that more than how much sleep I need after a night of talking with friends. This weekend is going to exhaust me, but I’m going to Victoria anyway.

I had a wonderful visit with Merrill, Leo and Issa last night, and the fish curry went down well (although I was disappointed in it; it was rather bland).

Today, I am dog walking with my friends and then baking a cake to take to Victoria for Chris’ birthday, and then I am going to relax on the couch in hopes of banking some energy for tomorrow and Chris’ party. It’s a glorious day today, after days of rain and darkness, so that will help to energize me.

And my foot, although still blue, is much better. Walking is easy now.
















No comments: