Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Dr. Shoja Day

Monday was slow and quiet. I did little but focus on watering all my plants, and I took particular care with my trees that seemed to be suffering slightly. I have a very sick Lilac that could be saved by relocating it. Same for a favourite Hydrangea. I’ll need help to move the Lilac, so I’ll ask Pete or Dave for assistance.

Her Highness and I had a couple of walks, one along a trail I very rarely visit, so that was fun. And we went into the village for some supplies with which to make another tart because Karen and Jillian are coming for lunch tomorrow. That was my entire day. And it was hot! It was so hot that I didn’t want to have a spa. Instead, I had a cool shower at the end of the day.

This morning: Dr Shoja on Zoom, and I will finally get to ask her about Clonazepam and it’s possible connection to my fatigue.
















No comments: