Saturday, August 24, 2024

It MayNot Be My Heart


Well … I’d say all went very well with the doctor, but I came home frustrated and sad. He showed me the images from my angiogram. Every vessel is pristinely clear, just like my first angiogram. He’s ordering me two more tests, and then I will see him again, but he is inclined to believe my problem is in my lungs. However, we will proceed with the final two tests and if my heart continues to prove healthy, I will consult my asthma doctor.

It's very good news that my heart is healthy. I’m a lot less stressed. But what the hell is going on, I wonder? He’s suggested I double my asthma medications to see if it makes a difference in my breathing. I’ll be doing that today. This morning, I woke up far, far less concerned about my breathing than I’ve been for the past 2 months. I’m still capable of thoroughly enjoying life, so who cares if breathing is harder in certain situations. I’m feeling much more positive.

Guess what. It’s raining. It’s been such a dramatic change from endless sunshine, and quite warm temperatures, to endless cloudiness, lots of rain and much cooler temperatures. It’s been weird to spend so much time indoors. Come Tuesday, a decent run of fine weather is predicted. It will be wonderful to be outside all day again.

Because it’s so dull outside, I may light a small fire today to warm the house up a bit and to make Fred and Ethel extremely happy. Plus, a fire always lifts my spirits on a dull day. No watering, no exertion, today will be another chill day at Pinecone Park.















No comments: