Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Just Another Day

It was a chilly 11° yesterday morning, but there wasn’t a cloud in the sky and there’s likely not going to be one for the coming week. I shall soon be back to watering all the garden beds.

I was up early to feed the brood and putz around the house before going to the lab in our medical centre for yet more tests. I returned home as soon as I could to have breakfast after a long fast for the tests.  And then I took Her Highness for our morning walk—a short one. Sadly, it’s no fun walking her anymore, and neither is playing fetch any fun. I just become exhausted.

The sunshine was so, so welcome, however, after over a week of rain. When we got home, I took a nap in the sunshine on my fabulous recliner. The heat of the sun on my skin feels like cosmic love. For the past couple of weeks, it’s been fairly chilly in the house, so I warm up by sitting in the sun or climbing into the spa.

I’m glad the sunshine is back, and I’m even happier about my acceptance of this most frustrating breathing problem. I love this house and living with my beloveds, so even though I can’t walk far or do much, who cares?! I still love life here in Pinecone Park. I really love it here.

I have 4 plants to get into the beds, and I’ve to move one Hydrangea. I hope to do these simple tasks today. I’ll see how it goes, and if it’s too much, I’ll ask for help from someone. But first, I will meet our friends to walk our dogs together, and I still don’t need to water anywhere. The ground is still wet from all the recent rain. Woo hoo!
















No comments: