- The photo above is my friend Davina's mother, Stella, and her grandson, Steve.
- I am rocking my diet. I weighed myself this morning: 78.4 kilograms. Two weeks ago I weighed 81.2 K. Pretty good eh?!
- There are 460,000 people in BC with speech/voice/language problems and there is one clinic. I am confident that speech therapy I am in for will improve my voice, but I think it may be an issue for the rest of my life—and that is okay.
- I have proposed to friends that we take an Alaska Cruise together next summer for a novel lark.
- Tonight I go to see the always incredible Jillian Fargey in a play, Since You Left Us, at Presentation House.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Posted by Chris Tyrell Loranger at 1:55 PM