It is the best of times; it is the best of times. Dickens was wrong.
- Last night, friends Ross and Pam took me to dinner at Seasons in the Park restaurant in Queen Elizabeth Park (see above). I walked to meet them in my t-shirt on a hot late afternoon, and we ate on the patio. Imagine that in October. We chose the "old school" restaurant on a whim and it couldn't have been a better idea. We were all thrilled with the evening.
- I weighed 78 kilos when I got on the scale this morning. I am very happy about that.
- On Friday Sept. 26th, I awoke into an acceptance of my speech impediment. It felt unconscious rather than a conscious decision but I could "feel" the change. This morning I really feel deeper into that acceptance. I now find it more tiresome to always, always be hearing, "What's the matter with your voice?" than to have this voice. I am fine with my voice and the life changes it has brought.
- Today and tomorrow are predicted to be summery. Then rain, but it will still be warm so there is still lots of comfortable walking left in the year.
- Warren and I have only one more session (or a second short one) before we finish draft two and although I will see him less and that is really sad, it opens the doors to a deeper level of development for Uncle Gus' Monkey. This script will lead to more feedback. And if that leads to more writing, I will be very happy to have the excuse to spend more time with Mr. W.
- I have an iPhone 6. That simple sentence will either say nothing to you will totally understand the significance of the understatement. Can you feel the love?