|My office. This is what I want heaven to look|
like. Computer and all the supplies necessary
for making the visions in your brain
comprehensible for others.
- It's a play about founding a gallery and a theatre. It's in the theatre, so the set reflects the gallery with the frame.
- The frame is broken. There is broken glass on the floor and we are seeing "behind the images," "inside the frame."
- So the two entrances have been made one with a false upstage wall that can be lit with LEDs inside.
- There will be LEDs on the back of the frame as well that lights the white front of the false upstage wall
- There is blood on the floor because there is so much intrigue (the restoration scenes)
- The frame will be white.
- There will be three white chairs, a home for each of the three actors
- The pillar supports a major prop.
- (The floor and upstage wall are to scale.)
- (There will be no rubber bands. They are holding the frame I made together.)
- (I hope to score real broken glass from a glazier replacing a storefront window.)
- (Everything is subject to Kim's approval. But this is a beginning.)