Thursday, December 2, 2021

Zoom Day


The above film has been around forever, but I loved it when I first saw it and I sill love it.

It was 14° when we walked yesterday morning. Fourteen degrees on the first day of December! It was wonderful walking in such warm weather; the breeze felt fabulous on my face and the sunshine was terribly uplifting to see and feel on my skin. 

Horrors: 70,000 new Covid infections in one day in Germany.

It’s cooler and the sky is clear. It’s unlikely to rain on southwest B.C. today and tomorrow. We’re getting a break from the endless grey. 

I’m excited about today: First, we walk, Her Highness and I, and then I have a Zoom meeting with my wonderful fellow adult onset stutterers. After that, I’m making Carrot Cake muffins to share with my fellow dog walkers tomorrow and with my friends for our dessert tomorrow night. 
















No comments: