Monday, May 9, 2022

Back to Nanaimo

I love our Sunday big dog walking group! There are so many wonderful doggies to pat and play with, and many of their owners have become welcome walking companions. We walked for an hour and a half, and then I came home to do more work in the yard.

I’m almost yard proud again. I know that if I just keep at it, my yard will be a source of joy again, even with all the gaps and weeds in the lawns. With each year, it gets better. And soon, the Laburnum tree will bloom, and the Hydrangeas will bloom that will add welcome colour to the landscape. Plus, I got three Lilac trees to plant.

Today’s dawned surprisingly bright. It was predicted to be dark and wet, but it’s a nice day for my return to Nanaimo. I’ve to have my pacemaker checked and then I’m going shopping for more plants before I come home for a brief rest and then dinner at Jay’s with our friend Victor. Vic and I went to high school together.
















No comments: