Monday, November 28, 2022

My House Stinks

Sunday was a beautiful sunny day. Our walk with the big community dog walking group was really lovely. I met a woman named Sheila Malcomson and her dog, Luca. She’s a provincial MLA and is Minister of Mental Health and Addictions., and I had a blast walking and talking with her. I look forward to seeing her again.

I went quickly into the village to do some shopping, then I came home to just chill for the rest of the day. I was delighted to have a nice quiet day to myself. And oh, the fire!

Today is a big cleaning day at Pinecone Park. I’ve been living like a slob for several days and it’s time to tidy and clean everything. My house stinks. Well, it’s the fridge really. My very smelly bottle of fish sauce fell over and leaked everywhere and it just stinks.

It’s a lovely sunny day, but of course, it’s chilly. The weather office is predicting snow for some days this week. Sigh. 















No comments: