Friday, September 11, 2026

Zoomin' & Rakin'

The Virginia Creeper is turning red. ❤️

Yesterday morning it took me almost an hour to attach the photos to my blog post. I couldn’t do it in Safari, Chrome or Firefox. I thought the game was up, but instead of using the uploader icon on the Blogger website, I just pulled the pictures onto the post and that worked! It may be a short-term solution. 

I spent much of the morning ahead of my Zoom call with my UK stuttering group doing SPACE work. And I walked Her Highness, and it took no encouraging. She hopped out of the car and walked with me like old times.

The Zoom session was good, and when it was over I got back to the data base I am creating of various health conferences. I’m researching 21 organizations and collating data on their conference location, purpose, dates, website and the criteria for submission to make a presentation at the conference.

We had a quick lunch and then I went outdoors to do yard work or, put another way, to get chronic nasty back pain. However, I got everything done that I wanted to do, and then I came in to get on the chaise and read. After two and a half days of endless yard work, I wanted a break. Today and tomorrow, I’ll be busy with SPACE work on the database and doing some letters I’ve to write, so today was the day for rest in the afternoon.

Late in the afternoon, we walked Elder Cedar. She was happy to hop out of the car to walk, but her walk was slow the entire way. We are not out of the woods, but she remains much better than she was for those dreadful two weeks. 

We came home to enjoy our usual evening routines.

This afternoon or this evening and tomorrow, we are predicted to have rain. I sincerely hope it happens. The ensuing week is expected to be sunny, so the endless watering will continue. I must water this morning, and then I will be doing SPACE work. 
















No comments: