Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday Night

I got this in my inbox tonight.

Lois, David and I came home together on the seabus. We had a heart-to-heart that certainly made me feel better and that is all I want to do. After ten months of gruelling work, I would like the show to not be embarrassing.

We  had our first run tonight and an audience of two. Two; a perfect number as far as I am concerned. David and Lois are meeting at 2:00 tomorrow to go over the lines of the scenes David is having trouble with. I am going in at 3:00 for a run at 3:15-3:30. We will break between 6:00 and 7:30 when the show (the fundraiser) goes up.

Friday night, I am taking a Bon Ton Diplomat cake for the "freebie" opening, and some champagne to make it festive. The producer's staff have all their energy dedicated to the fundraiser tomorrow night.

No comments: