- I am getting used to telling people I've had a breakdown. The term is meaningless to me, but it gives people a general idea. I think a better and more accurate name is acute anxiety disorder. (Caused by nervous exhaustion.)
- It's extraordinary how kind clerks and shop keepers are to me due to my stutter. I've felt no frustration at all. The kindness of everyone makes going out easier for me.
- I got a three month supply of sleeping pills and I will use one every night. Art says they are not addictive or in any other way dangerous.
- I got a "medical certificate" explaining my disorder as hyper anxiety so I can stay in my car on the ferries.
- I really feel good on the street. Not a busy street, but a side street. And sunshine does not feel so harsh.
- Lots of time alone at home is essential.
Thursday, April 21, 2016
Posted by Chris Tyrell Loranger at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment