Friday, September 29, 2017

Mending

Thursday all I did was lie around. If I didn’t move, I didn’t cough. The boxes of stuff are piled so high I can’t watch TV so I just napped and napped and napped. 
And it’s too bloody hot for almost October. It was a two-bath day.
Also on Thursday, the CDC issued a bulletin. It’s headline: “CDC Acknowledges That Undetectable HIV-Positive People Have 'Effectively No Risk' of Transmission.” Still virtually every single ad on dating sites for gay men wants someone “disease free” which is code for no one who’s HIV+. Trump isn’t the problem; ignorance is the problem.
Friday broke a juicy asthma cough but otherwise I feel better. Still, I just chilled — and it was easy because it was cooler today. My freezer arrived and BIG surprise: I heard from Rob. I was stunned and delighted. We’re getting together later today.
I can hardly wait for two weeks from now when I’m settled and everything has its new place. I’m so frazzled right now. I’ve packed my PTSD letter somewhere that allows me to stay in my car and there’ve been other things like that. I don’t care. I’ll cope and get through all this, but boy ….





















No comments: