Tuesday, June 16, 2020

212!

Well … Blogger will keep their “legacy” interface after they switch to the new one, so my love of posting images can go on.
Okay … I’m two hundred and twelve (and a half) pounds of blubbery semi-manhood! I share this as self-shaming as part of my adherence protocol. I weighed about a hundred and seventy pounds all my adult life; I weighed a hundred and eighty, my retirement weight, when I had my breakdown. So now I face a thirty-two-pound challenge! Or, as I like to think of it: Losing quadruplets.
Today looks like we’ll have a decent day today. There’s lots of blue sky and it’s slightly warmer, but rain is coming again on Friday for a few days. But I’m happy because I got through my first diet day without any craving for sugar. Day one down!
















No comments: