Thursday, April 21, 2022

Interview: Good!

Our dog walk yesterday was lovely because we were such a small (and quiet) group, and because it was sunny. It was, however, only 5° as we started out. There was an article in the paper about how cherry growers are concerned about the future of their crops this year due to the coldness of Spring. I’m a cherry too. I’m not developing as I should be so far this season. 

When I got home, I got ready for my interview with Dyan and Diane. I was nervous going into it; I was very worried about how my speech would be. But I was not at all worried about my suitability for the work.

It went extremely well. I was floored by how well I spoke, and I think they were pleased with my responses to their questions. They clearly want fundraising help and they seemed impressed by some of the things I said about the ‘science’ of fundraising. They expect to make their decisions by the end of the month. I have a feeling that they’ll accept me given their responses to my answers.

Today is another shite day and there’s naught to look forward to in the weather forecast. Honestly, it feels like Winter will never end. I’ll just read the day away.
















No comments: