Sunday, April 17, 2022

Trail Walk Photos

Stacy, and her partner, Bryce, were here at 7:30 yesterday morning, and we and our dogs went for an early morning walk together. We were all very happy to be out early in the forest alone. It as chilly, but we walked at a quick pace and soon warmed ourselves.

Then I finished my latest Louise Penny novel. It was, perhaps, my favourite yet. I only have three more to read, then I’ll have finished all 18 of the Inspector Gamache series. And I’ll be sad. I have loved the past year of reading her novels so, so much!

And I made some donuts. Yum.

And then I did some yard work because the afternoon was lovely. It was only 10° but that was fine enough for me to enjoy being back outdoors and in the gardens. Then we went for a lovely late afternoon walk (see below) before cleaning myself up before going to Stacy’s for dinner with Bryce, Nancy and Stacy.

I have my interview with the health authority on Wednesday at 11:00 am. I wonder what it’s going to be like and what will happen. I believe it’s going to be via Zoom.

This morning’s walk was a stunner. It was gloriously sunny this morning and not quite as cool as it’s been of late. Plus, there weren’t too many of us. And today, being Sunday, is for rest.

These are photos I took on our afternoon walk yesterday. They are not anything fabulous, but they do show you how lovely and green the trails are at this time of year.








This is a large patch of Nettles!






No comments: