Sunday, June 5, 2022

Wet, wet, wet!

Wet, wet, wet! It poured through the night and it’s still raining this morning. This must be the wettest Spring ever. And it’s dark. I have the lights on. I’m passing on the long community dog walk this morning because of the rain, but mostly because I have a Zoom meeting with my fellow stutterers (BC) this morning.

I had a great time at dinner last night with Stacy, Bryce and Nancy. I was in great company, and Sheba was with me. She is always welcome at Stacy’s place; Bryce, who recently lost his dog, Lucy, absolutely loves Sheba. She spent the night at his side.

I’ll obviously be inside all day. I’ll take Her Highness for a short walk after the Zoom call, and I’ll just read the rest of the day away. At the dinner last night, Nancy told me about Ann Cleaves, another mystery writer. What is it about murder mysteries that makes them so incredibly popular I wonder?

Did I mention that it’s unbelievably wet here?
















No comments: