Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Celebration Day

Today I am seriously celebrating because DOMA and Proposition 8 were overturned in the US and I got a lovely note from the Artistic Director of the theatre considering my play for their next season. And I had lunch with my bosom buddy, Dwight; I have so many reasons to be happy… hence the macarons. The sun and hot summer weather is on the way on the weekend, I am drinking Diet Coke and listening to Celine Dion sing songs in French from her youth. All is very right with the world.

28 perfect little raw macarons.

58 more perfect little raw macarons.

I believe I have finally learned how to make decent macarons. This was my fifth batch (blueberry); as I write, the sixth (lemon) is waiting to go into the oven.

1 comment:

beth said...

MMMMM. Want. Desire. Send to Toronto immediately.