Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Not Sunny as Predicted

Tuesday began early. 
Darrel was here just after 7:00 am to pick up the Deer carcass. Then, unable to face the cold until the sunshine filled the yard, I thoroughly cleaned up and washed the cat’s porch. It felt good to clean the porch after a winter’s use. The sound of birdsong made the work pleasant; the birds sounded as happy as I am to have sunlight.
I swept the whole back deck and courtyard once the sun was in the yard. It took a long time. And then began the raking and burning. It will take much of the week to clean up the yard. It’s a mess from the storms, Sheba digging and the work done by the arborists. Plus, there were a ton of Sheba souvenirs to pick up. 
But I made a really great start! Although the air was cold, the sun was warm on my body. I loved that! And I played beautiful choral music on my outdoor speaker.
I’m going on a dog walk this morning and when I get back I’m going back to bake. It’s too cold and cloudy to do yard work today (in spite of the prediction for sunshine). Tomorrow’s supposed to suck as well so I’m going to do work indoors.
I’ve been on a bit of a work jag of late. I’m happy about that. It’s come from the energy of sunshine, I reckon. However, on Friday we’re supposed to return to a week of sunshine and I’ll get more yard work done then.
Dwight cancelled his visit; he’ll come sometime in March instead. 
Today’s thrills will be reading what Michael Cohen reveals in Washington and Jody Wilson-Raybould says in Ottawa.
















No comments: