Sunday, January 27, 2019

Hard at Work

Saturday morning’s walk was wet, wet, wet. My fireplace roared as I baked myself some compensatory Ranger Cookies. By the time the cookies came out of the oven, the weather was less ominous and so we took another walk and I had a spa.
I slobbed the rest of the day away and went to bed early.
This morning, I was up at four and attacked the editing work the arts council asked me to do. I did ten hours of conscientious work on it today but I still have a long way to go. And, when I went to take a spa at the end of the day, I couldn’t. It’s got mold and so I have to empty it, sterilize it and refill it with fresh water.
My poor pets were bored because I was so absorbed by the arts council work. In the afternoon, I went into my bedroom and found them all sharing my bed:


No comments: