Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Treats!

Last night was really lovely.
I went into the village to pick up the pizzas at 5:30 and it was still light out and I felt very summery even though it’s Winter. I had the window open as I drove, savoring its fresh smell.
I felt so good knowing that Spring is coming and I suspect it will feel Spring-like early given the mildness of this season and last.
And this morning I woke up to a fungus-filled hot tub instead of a sparkling pristine tub of water, so now I wait for some kind of flushing product to arrive and then I have to administer it, drain the tub again and then buy another 400 gallons of water! Sheesh!
I’m floored by the demands of late and there are more ahead: I’ve to get the car tuned up, I’m on clean up duty when the arborists are here and then I’ve to mix all the soil to fill the new raised planters coming in tomorrow for my vegetable garden.
And there’s no spa in which to relax.
But today, I chill. 
I did good this morning. I took all the people on my little dog walking group two cookies in beautiful festive bags I had, tied with lovely red cloth ribbon covered in black polka dots. When we stopped, as we always do (in the same place) to give the dogs treats, I gave treats to the two-leggers.














No comments: