Friday, March 19, 2021

Damn: Six Seizures

Time is just flying by. It’s Friday again! I can’t believe it.

When I went outside for wood this morning, it was wonderfully warm—just as it was all Winter until mid-February when the snow came for a few days, but the cold settled in for a long visit. I’m impatient for warm weather.

I’m walking with my friends this morning, and then going into the village to do errands and then I’ll be diving into yet another fabulous book. This one grabbed me write away; the writing is intensely wonderful. It’s called Let the Great World Spin, and it’s by Callum McCann. Yet another incredible Irish writer. What’s with the Irish? That country produces magical writers. (I’m 24% Irish. Sadly, though, I did not get the gift; I got the plebeian version of the gene.)

Tonight, at 2:37 am, the Spring Equinox occurs. That’s the precise time the sun passes directly over the equator on its way north to the Tropic of Cancer that it reaches on the day of our Summer Solstice (8:31 pm on Sunday June 20th). To celebrate, I’m going to get my table out of the shed and get it onto the deck in anticipation of little outdoor gatherings on sunny days with my neighbours. I’m passionately keen to get the seasons of joy started.

I’ve signed up with the local health authority to be kept abreast of the upcoming vaccination clinic. It’s expected to occur sometime after April 12th.

Between eight o’clock last night and eight this morning, I had six seizures. I’m a little scared of how things are right now. I’ve, of course, absolutely no idea why or what to do. All I can do is carry on and hope for the best. Yes … the best. Like Springtime.
















No comments: