Saturday, March 12, 2016

Baking & Pastry Skill Building Class #5

Christine was back today. I think everyone in the class loves her as much as I do. Big bright eyes, clear sharp speech and lots and lots of warmth. Today we made cheesecakes, crème brûlée and vanilla ice cream. It was a short and easy class compared to past classes, and lots of fun because we are so comfortable with one another.

The cheesecakes before baking.
That's passionfruit dripped on.
Chillin' the ice cream batter.
Christine is in white. This is my classroom and
these are my wonderful classmates. 

Crème brûlée just out of the oven. 
The crust will be added just before serving.
The ice cream in the creamer, looking perfect.
Sampling the cheesecake.
My finished cheesecakes.
Finished ice cream. Yum, it's good!

No comments: