Sunday, March 13, 2016

Rainy Rainy Sunday

This feels like the longest, wettest, greyest winter ever and it has come at a time in my life when watching TV, travelling or undertaking a creative “project” is anathema to me.

I awake each day to a challenge: How will I fill the roughly seventeen hours of today? When it’s grey and wet, walking is out. If I try to read or watch TV, I fall asleep and feel lethargic all day.

How desperate for things to do am I? Yesterday I went into the cabinet under my aquarium and organized all the cables and wires. I coiled and taped and labeled them. What I did was both terribly practical and a little obsessive. And then I did it again. I went into my little cabinet where I have my power bar, modems, router and Airport terminal and did the same thing. 

The rain today was biblical but come Wednesday the weather is supposed to change. From then on, the rest of the week and the weekend is predicted to be sunny and 15°!






















No comments: