Monday, July 4, 2022

RAIN!

It was a dark and damp day on Sunday. It rained all morning and was dark all afternoon. I was happy to not have to do any watering on my favourite day of the week, and to be able to read and write and just chill. I added some text to the communication plan I’ve drafted for the clinic, and I wrote my second article for STAMMA. Two things off my ‘to do’ list. And besides not having to water neither my gardens nor Pete and Ali’s, there’s no walking with Sheba either, until her paw heals.

It rained again in the night, and it’s been raining since I got up at 5:00 this morning. It’s now 9:00, and I’ve lit a small fire to be cozy on such a damp and dark day. I’ll be reading today, and I’ll go shopping in the village. David, Dan and Steve are coming for dinner on Wednesday, so I’ve some baking and cooking to do. And … I’ve a lot of cleaning and tidying to do. 
















No comments: