Sunday, April 18, 2021

Routine

I continue to garden, and it is very, very satisfying work. However, my main focus right now is resting and using my inhalers every five hours. 

I had a great clinic lunch with Jay at Twin Beaches yesterday, but although my voice was strongly in stage one, it came out sounding like I have laryngitis. Fucking asthma! 

This morning, I hung my fist load of laundry outside on the clothesline. I love doing it; it’s a wonderful retro love that reminds me of my youthful chores. And although I light no more morning fires, I am lighting one in the evening so that I’m toasty warm as I watch television.

Next comes the morning walk with Her Highness, some shopping and then garden work for the remainder of the day before couch time in the evening.
















No comments: