Thursday, April 8, 2021

Talking to Strangers

Wednesday we had what I’ll call angel piss; it certainly wasn’t rain. I was disappointed. I wanted the garden to get a good soaking. Her Highness and I had good walks, I finished my book and I tidied up the house. I also laid around a lot and had a nap.

Today I go to the dentist bright and early, otherwise I have no plans. I may do some yard work because of course, it’s sunny and bright again. It’s supposed to be nice today, but we may have rain tomorrow (I pray we do) and then it’s going to be sunny for the ensuing week. Sigh. I’m going to have to water the gardens. Normally I don’t have to water until late May.

I’m nervous about going to the dentist. It’ll be my first experience with a stranger since my condition worsened. My app is loaded up to speak for me.
















No comments: