Sunday, August 25, 2019

Julien


This is our gang in Nanoose Bay. I'm on the extreme left, beside me is DR, then Jane, Alex, Ashlee and Dianne. Dana took the photo. (Click on the photo to see a larger version.)
Julien, his mother, Sharon, and her partner, Herman, arrived on the mid-day ferry. I was there to pick them up and bring them back here for lunch. The weather had changed for the better; it was brighter. But we ate indoors because there are so many wasps around right now.
We had a great visit. We pretty much ate as soon as they arrived and they left pretty much right after they ate. They only had two hours here; they were on their way to Tofino to stay there for a few days.
AS soon as they left, I was into the spa and I just pissed away the rest of the day. After Nanoose Bay and their visit, I was toast. I went to bed really early and slept like a bear in winter.
Today is the big dog walk and then I’m going to get some wood preservative to paint the lumber before I lay down the pathway and I’ll get some soil with which to fill the gaps between planks and to stabilize the planks.
There’s nothing but sunshine in the forecast, so progress on the walkway will be unimpeded. 

















No comments: